National District Attorneys Association
The National District Attorneys Association Lawyers Professional Liability insurance plan provides a cost-effective, comprehensive insurance program designed to cover the exposures of prosecuting and municipal attorneys.
Broad Organizational Coverage
Under the NDAA policy, the Prosecutor's office will be the named insured. The policy will extend coverage to the individual attorneys, paralegals, law students, investigators, victim witness advocates, child support personnel, and other employees providing professional services on its behalf.
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Costs of Defense Coverage
- Punitive Damages Coverage
- Employment Practices Coverage
- Criminal Defense Coverage
- Contempt Defense Coverage
- Injunctive Relief Coverage
- Former Employee Coverage
- Optional Prior Acts
- Automatic Coverage for Staff Turnover During Policy Term
- Voice in Selection of Local Legal Counsel
This web page briefly describes the coverages available. Full details are included in the actual policy.
This insurance is a benefit of the National District Attorneys Association and requires you to be a member in good standing.